In Kenya there are currently 68 dead and 175 injured. In Pakistan there are 78 dead and scores injured. In Iraq there are 65 dead and at least 120 injured. ‘Radical’ Islamists have killed at least 211 people this weekend with car bombs and attacks on a church and a mall. The ‘religion of peace’ has reared its ugly head again, demonstrating for the millionth time that the so-called religion of peace is, in reality, a cult of evil and death. To be sure, there are some Muslims who are peaceful and it is the militants who are labeled as ‘radical.’ But, as pointed out in a comment on Political Realities, since the Koran does call for the killing of ‘infidels’, the true radicals are the ones who are peaceful. The cult of Islam calls for the butchering of all non-believers. Truly, a ‘religion’ to be despised and reviled.
But, here in the United States, it is Christianity that is despised and reviled. And in our public schools it is Islam that is promoted and used to indoctrinate our children. Speaking about your Christian beliefs in class can get you suspended, but taxpayer-funded schools are just fine with teaching all about Islam. I have come across numerous examples of public education being used to expose children to Islam and Islamic teachings, trips to mosques, teaching Arabic, celebrating Ramadan, choosing Arabic names, dressing like Islamists and lessons on the teachings of the pedophile Mohammad. I did not see reports of any schools teaching how to make car bombs or decapitate infidels, but they’re just getting started.
- A high school takes students on a field trip to a mosque, where they are given copies of the Koran.
- On the anniversary of 9/11 the Pledge of Allegiance was skipped and a Muslim poem read instead.
- Brevard Public Schools in Florida distributed a textbook declaring Mohammed to be “God’s Messenger.”
- A Colorado high school encourages a group of students to recite the Pledge in Arabic, saying “one nation under Allah.”
- A Colorado high school choir sings an Islamic song containing the lyric “there is no truth but Allah.”
- A substitute teacher reported being told to leave a classroom for an hour while another school employee came to lead students in prayers to Allah.
- In California, 7th grade students adopted Muslim names, prayed on prayer rugs and celebrated Ramadan under state-mandated instruction on various religions.
- Middle school students in Boston were taken on a field trip to a mosque where a mosque spokesman told them jihad did not mean holy war and led them in prayers to Allah.
- A junior high school principal allows an Islamic group to make a forty minute presentation to students.
- A bulletin board at a Wichita elementary school was used to display the Five Pillars of Islam.
These are just a few of the many, many examples of Islamic indoctrination taking place in public schools. Here’s a list containing more than sixty such examples. Where is the ACLU? Where is the media to decry teaching religion in public schools? Can you imagine the outcry if a school took students to a Christian church where they were given copies of the Bible and led in prayer to God? The lawsuit would be filed before the bus even made it back to school. Imagine a Baptist minister being allowed to make even a four-minute presentation to students.
As we have seen this weekend, Islam is not a religion. Islam is a cult of murderous thugs who will not hesitate to butcher those who do not agree with them. It has been reported that at the mall in Kenya the murderers were asking people who were cornered if they were Muslim. Those who said yes were allowed to leave. Those who said no were killed. This is the religion of peace. And yet it is Christianity that is banned from our schools. A question I have is why is Christianity banned from our schools but Islam is not? The only possible answer I can come up with is that there are people in charge of educating our children who either deliberately or subconsciously subscribe to the theory that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And since Christianity is their enemy, they embrace Islam and welcome it into their classrooms. They may consider it teaching about world religions (except Christianity, of course), a multicultural lesson or even just a form of politics. But make no mistake. Welcoming Islamists or Islamic teachings into American classrooms is to invite death to sit down with our children, because Islam is nothing more than an evil cult of death. They prove it time and time again. Maybe when these peaceful people kill 68 at a mall here in the United States the people in charge of educating our children will begin to get the message. Probably not.